Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Exit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

RPRAPA00- report creates a file based on HR-master-data

and by using the Batch-Input program RFBIKR00 will upload to vendor-master....

I want to know is there any user-exit available for RPRAPA00 program...

Thanks!

Brunda

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check this method method

CL_EX_BADI_EXITS_RPRAPA00;if_ex_badi_exits_rprapa00~set_values_for_bgr00

<i>Hope This Info Helps YOU.</i>

Regards,

Raghav

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

there is a BADI <b>BADI_EXITS_RPRAPA00</b> , this is like user exit. check it in SE18.

Regards

vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Couldnt find any user exit but there is a badi getting triggered for this report which can be used to change the data.

Badi name: BADI_EXITS_RPRAPA00.

So if you want to change data related to table LFA1 then mehtod to use will be SET_VALUES_FOR_BLFA1.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the answers,

I can see some rountines in the program RPRAPA00...

set_vendor_no_by_user

set_mc_field_by_user

set_address_by_user

what are these??

Pls reply

Thanks!

Brunda

0 Kudos

Hi ,

These are all userexit, where we can extend according to the requirement. If you have some idea about sales order userexits which comes with MV45AFZZ, these are all same like that .

<b>set_vendor_no_by_user:</b> do nothing or set vendor number via user-exit . Here you can set the Vendor number .

<b>set_mc_field_by_user :</b>Sortfield via user-exit .Here you can change Sort order .

<b>set_address_by_user: </b>This routine changes the adress fields in structure blfa1 .

<i>Hope This Info Helps YOU.</i>

Regards,

Raghav

Former Member
0 Kudos

if you go through the documentation of the report program fallowing information is given on those routines:

User exits

For the following situations, two empty routines are supplied in the includes RPRAPAEX and RPRAPAEX_001 which you can adapt to your requirements.

1. The employee's last name is entered in the sort field in the vendor master record. If you do not want this to happen, you can program the situation you want in the user exit routine 'set_mc_field_by_user'.

2. If the address editing in the vendor master record does not suit your requirements, it can also be changed. For this purpose you have the user exit routine 'set_address_by_user'.

3. If you want to assign numbers to the vendor master records to be created via external number assignment (for example, vendor master record number = personnel number), you can adjust the user exit routing 'SET_VENDOR_NO_BY_USER' (in include RPRAPAEX_001). Note that the account group of the reference vendor must also have external number assignment.

Note that in each case a thorough knowledge of the programming language ABAP/4 is necessary