cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAPSYS hold dialog work process for hours

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have dialog work process in SM50 holded by SAPSYS user from client 000, the time keeps increase meanwhile there is no value in column report. Any suggestion why this is appear in SM50? Is it save to release the DIA process with cancel without core? Thanks.

Regards,

Sprout

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You might be able to fix this with a kernel upgrade,

Read Note 1153975 - All work processes are used by the user SAPSYS

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

Thanks for all replies.

To Pedro: the thing is I don't have any process running by SAPSYS, as I said that the Report column in SM50 is empty, and there is no SAPSYS user in client 000 in my system (furthermore, SAPSYS is a SAP group name isn't it?)

To Juan,

My system is 700 with SP lvl 185, unfortunately I didn't find any similar error mentioned in the note given.

The dev_wx trace file contains the following error:

**M *** ERROR => SosIAnchorArrayCreatable: T48/M0 in state cancel [thxxtool2.c 947]**

Any further suggestion? Is it save for me to "cancel with/out core" ?

Thanks,

Edited by: sprout009 on Oct 12, 2009 5:26 AM

0 Kudos

Hello,

Did you find any solution for this problem? I've encountered same problem. Then environment is same with you.(700 Kernel 185)

Please let me know if you have any update for this problem.

Thanks in advance,

WH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry not seeing someone asking for this thread. For this issue, finally I cancel the process, no harm to my system. So far I never finding this anomaly again. By this time I haven't find this anomaly again. Will update you if I find one..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would check for any background jobs that SAPSYS might be running in 000 that could trigger that DIA.

Try to investigate as far as possible what triggered that DIA and what is it supposed to be doing. Also look at the wp log for more info, before canceling it.

Regards