cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idoc Error : Status 51.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

While posting idoc to Ecc system getting the status code as 51. I have disabled the EDI_DC40 segment which has messagetype and other stuff. i am sending just the data to the target ECC system.

the error was :

Account Group in the IDOC is differient.

is it a Data problem ?

regards,

sai

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Binoy
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Sai ,

I did encounter this issue in my organization as well . What you can do is log into the target SAP R3 and check the account group .

The target account group has to be the same as the source system.

For example , if its a customer idoc - Message type - Debmas then log into the target SAP R3 and check XD03 - cutsomer .

On the first screen (general data) -Extras-->Administrative data . you should be able see the account group .

If you want to change the account group you may need to consult the FE (Functional Expert ) who can change this using XD07 .

After teh account group is synchronized you can try reposting the Idoc and it shud just work fine .

Hope that helps .

Regards,

Binoy

Binoy
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Sai ,

I did encounter this issue in my organization as well . What you can do is log into the target SAP R3 and check the account group .

The target account group has to be the same as the source system.

For example , if its a customer idoc - Message type - Debmas then log into the target SAP R3 and check XD03 - cutsomer .

On the first screen (general data) -Extras-->Administrative data . you should be able see the account group .

If you want to change the account group you may need to consult the FE (Functional Expert ) who can change this using XD07 .

After teh account group is synchronized you can try reposting the Idoc and it shud just work fine .

Hope that helps .

Regards,

Binoy

abhijitbolakhe
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi

Account group is having different value in the already existing record .

If the record is change record , then provide the same account group.

Changes cannot be made automatically to the account group.

Please change the account group manually and then try to process the intermediate document again.

Regards

Abhijit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

How to check the Account group is having different value.

request you to tell the procedure for changing the Account group.

regards

sai

abhijitbolakhe
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi

Goto WE05

Check your respective idoc..

Under status code 51..there will be error text as 'Account group in the IDoc is different'

Double click on this message..it will show the original account group and new account group...

provide the original account group for the record and data will be successfully loaded in r/3.

Regards

Abhijit

Edited by: Abhijit Bolakhe on Oct 9, 2009 6:22 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Normally based on the control record values in EDI_DC40 idoc will be routed to the target system

just enable the EDI_DC40 and provide the necessary info and trigger the same

note : SNDPRN/SNDPRT RCVPRN and RCVPRT will be important for identifying the routes

Rajesh