cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Publish Webservice in UDDI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I have created a UDDI registry through SUDDIREG but when i am trying to publish a web service then while giving UDDi registry with user name and password(which i have created in site "udditest.sap.com") i am getting error like error in connection. Procedure i followed is from help.sap.com.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/e9/ae1b9a5d2cef4ea4b579f19d902871/frameset.htm

So can anyone tell me how to resolve this.

Basically i am trying to convert a RFC into web service and then i am trying to publish that into UDDI.

Message was edited by: Sumit Gupta

Message was edited by: Sumit Gupta

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

To register the webservice into UDDI, see the below link

XI : How To publish WSDL generated from XI to UDDI - /people/sap.user72/blog/2005/11/17/xi-how-to-publish-wsdl-generated-from-xi-to-uddi

Regards

Chilla

PritiSAC
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Even I was getting the same error.

Please first make sure the connection is ok in SM59. The status code for UDDI_INQ and UDDI_PUBL systems that you must have defined in SM59 should have status_code as "200 OK".

In my case, this was also failing and i found one strange thing in Path Prefix for the system in SM59 . I was writing /UDDI/api/inquiry and /publish rather than /uddi/api/inquiry/ (i changed caps UDDI to uddi) and then it started working fine.

Can you try this, may be it is same problem with you.

One more thing, if you accessing any internet site with proxies then make sure you also specify the same proxy host and server in SM59 system definition.

After this atleast you should not get the error of connection failed.

Regards,

Priti