cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import Manager/Cannot load XML file.COM error 80040154.Class not registered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello sdn members,

I am getting the following error after I am trying to upload an xml file in the import manager (MDM5.5 SP3 patch 1).

"Login error: Cannot load xml file. Com error 80040154. Class not registered. Source= Description= " ?

Affected are only on some PC'S. A hint may be the prerequisite software (like XML Parser and MDAC) which has to be installed prior to the MDM clients.

I've tried to identify if those components are already installed and I think they are, also with the correct version. Some of them are delivered with Win XP SP1 (installed on our PC'S), some of them with Internet Explorer 5.5, quite unclear.

Can anyone help me on this ?

Best regards,

Cristian

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The solution for the described error was to install the prerequisite software: XML Parser and MDAC which has to be installed prior to the MDM clients.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cristian,

Please check the release notes of the latest patches available. They say that few problems with Import Manager are fixed. So, please try to upgrade your server to the latest patch level and appropriate Hotfix and check whether your problem is resolved or not.

Regards,

Rajani Kumar