Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planned cost of labour not displaying in plant Maintenance order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Hi sap plant maintenance experts, can any one give solution to my issue

I have created PM Order and after releasing the order my planned costs for material is displaying where as labour costs are not displaying, after settling the order i am able to see the display of both Actual costs of material and labour, Are there any settings in cost center related to work center or where exactly i have to do the settings.

Answer given will be appreciated

Regards

Chandrasekhar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SPRO -->PM --->Mainten and Service orders ---> Check for the below configs:

1. Assigning Costing Variants for Orders for Planned cost and actual cost calculation ..

2. For display of cost see whether value categories have been maintained ..

3. Check whether u have maintained activity price in KP26 , and cost center assignment is ther in work center tht is use in MO ..

Regards

PUSHPA

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I have the same issue.

In SPRO -> Plant Maintenance and Customer Service -> Maintenance and Service Processing -> Basic Settings -> Settings for Display of Costs -> Maintain Value Categories (here you create the value categories that you need to see in the order "Material costs, Overhead, Activities"), Assign Cost Elements to Value Categories (cost elements that you will find charged to an order, like in "cost component structure" in PC), Check Consistency of Value Category Assignment and finally Define Default Values for Value Categories (this controls the way you see the cost in the overview of costs).

I hope this help you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the points given to me.