cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order and Assortment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I've the necessity to create Sales Order for customer having only a list of materials well defined for him;

So which documents between Listing/Exclusion, Value-Contract/Assortment module, assortment do you suggest to use?

My requirements are:

- To cerate a list of material for each Sold To

-To Create Sales order or calling up that list or displaying at SO creation the list of materials permitted for the Sold To like a proposal list by system

-to have the possibility that the system blocks or informs the user at the SO creation if a enetered materlal is not inclused into the list.

Many thanks

Roberta

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For ur reqmnt iTem proposl is right choice.

Control are ther in SPRO > Sales and Distribution > Master Data > Item Proposal

I think u can use item proposal concept for this VA51 PV is the stranded document type here u can propose the material for the customer with the quantity also.

after saving the document assign the document number in Customer Master >sales area data>sales tab>Item proposal to which cuaormr u want to assign and save customer master.

thn while creating the sales order or quatation goto Edit > Additional Function > Propse Item in the sles order scree it will propose alll the material in the Item proposal tht you created earlier and popup will be there will ask with quantity or with out quantity and it will give the selection list of the materials with open quantity for the particular customer.

this will fullfill ur requirment

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Roberta

For your requirement if you want to create the list of material for each sold to party then you maintain Listing and Exclusion

for that sold to party. So maintain Exclusion condition record for the sold to party then the remaining materials will be Listed for that sold to party. automatically when you create sales order

Regards

Srinath

former_member266852
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,,,

As per your requirement i will suggest u not to go through Assortment cause u have to refere the contract always

there is another way to achieve ur requirement:

1. First create Listing of material for the customer

2. Create customer material no. (through customer material info)

At the time of sales order click on the line item option customer material no. (give the customer no. with other detail but without material no.) then execute, here system will show only material no whcih is assign to customer. user can select the material from the list. if user select another material then system will through error.

if helpful awar points

Regards

Shambhu Sarkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks!!!

Please, could you explain to me step by step how I can implement this solution? what is the customet material no?

many thanks

Roberta

former_member266852
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

go to VD51 create give customer no and with appropirate sales area then maintain all material with one serial no for customer

Regards

Shambhu Sarkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

explain to me step by step how I can implement this solution? what is the customet material no?

If a customer manages a material with a number that differs from the one your company uses, a customer-material information record is created.

goto t.code VD51,

enter the following fields

customer

sales org

dist.channe

l

press enter

press material number and cust.material

save

but for your requirement Listing scenario wil be best

regards

senya