cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in the header in the main window in russian language in script

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are using one custom script in Russian language for Contract form and print program is copy program of SAPFY06P.

The issue is, when the contract form is having more number of pages in its output, then some times Russian header text is not printing properly in the output, it prints as junk text instead of Russian language, and surprisingly it is happening only for some pages randomly.

I implemented protect and endprotect statements for the item text in the form, then also Russian text is not printing properly, rather the random printing is changing from one page to the other

In the custom program u2018ZCONPF02u2019 (copy program of u2018FY06PF02u2019), there is one perform u2018ausgabe_pos_uebu2019. In this perform, there is u2018WRITE_FORMu2019 function module with element u2018PROTECTu2019. There is no function module with element u2018ENDPROTECTu2019 in this

Perform. Even after I applied this change there is no successful result to the output.

could you please give me the solution for this.

Thanks and Regards

Srinivas.N

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

Ensure taht all the texts in Russian has the appropriate correct Paragraph and charater format assisned.

Chck on this and revert if the problem still persists!

Cheers,

Varna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Varma,

All formats are declared properly. Is it any logic probelm ?

Thanks and Regards

Srinivas