cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ST03N not showing todays and yesterdays data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

ST03N is not showing todays and yesterdays data but showing data for days before yesterday. All jobs are running successfully.

The system has been upgraded to ECC6 SR3 from 4.7. Please advice.

Warm Regards

Mazdul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you check the retention period for the same? You can check this in ST03N it self. Use the below path

ST03N->Expert MOde -> Collector and performance DB -> Performance Database->Workload collector data->Reorganization->Control.

Also, check what are the reports scheduled for collecting the information in the below path

ST03N->Expert MOde -> Collector and performance DB -> Performance Database->Perfomance MOnitor collector->Execuion Times

Hope this helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you sure all admin jobs are running? After the upgrade did the default jobs get re-scheduled in sm36? Try deleting and re-adding them.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

I checked the SAP Notes and scheduled all the jobs that has to be run. But I am not able to get todays and yesterdays data.

anindya_bose
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mazdul

I am sure you have looked into most of the SAP notes regarding this , but if you havent yet, please have a look at note

https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/966309

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Anindya,

I have checked this note. All the jobs are scheduled as per the note. Tried with some extra ones too. But didnt work out. Treid by manipulating the frequency of the jobs which didnt work out too.

Warm Regards

Mazdul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mazdul,

There might be the problem with the time zone. Check the time zone settings.

Regards

Syed Shoeb Hussaini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please ensure your time zone is set correctly as indicated in Note 926290.

Thanks.

former_member183872
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Warren,

We are also facing the same problem and also checked the timezone.

There is no difference in time zone.

Can you please help to resolve the issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Anuj Nigam