Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

by authorization restrict movement 311 with store location

0 Kudos

Hi,

In t-code MB1b movemnet type 311 with store 1 to store 2 , not for other store location.

i add authorization object M_MSEG_LGO. after i see there not restirict.

Amit

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you do a google on MIGO and M_MSEG_LGO you will find the following which looks like it may solve your problem

http://sap.ittoolbox.com/groups/technical-functional/sap-security/auth-check-in-migo-1374712

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you do a google on MIGO and M_MSEG_LGO you will find the following which looks like it may solve your problem

http://sap.ittoolbox.com/groups/technical-functional/sap-security/auth-check-in-migo-1374712

sdipanjan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you check the default proposals of Authorization checks for MB1B, you can see the following objects with their corresponding status.

M_MSEG_BWA MM_B Goods Movements: Movement Type C/M

M_MSEG_BMB MM_B Material Documents: Movement Type N

M_MSEG_LGO MM_B Goods Movements: Storage Location C

The part of work you did already is addition of M_MSEG_LGO but failed to reinforce the check against your desired entities. This is b'coz the object is checked but Maintenance is disallowed. So you are not getting that in PFCG and thus unable to put the Mvt. type, Stl. Location etc. as per your design.

Please change the check proposal of this Object in SU24 from Check (No) to Check (Yes) and then enter into Authorization data of the role with 3rd option (Read Old status and Merge with New Data). The object will appear in the screen. Now put the values as per the design and will check the relevant field entries as applicable.

For the other objects I mentioned, it would be good to change them also to Check (yes) and allow them in PFCG with the same method to use their check attributes.

regards,

Dipanjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

> The part of work you did already is addition of M_MSEG_LGO but failed to reinforce the check against your desired entities.

> This is b'coz the object is checked but Maintenance is disallowed. So you are not getting that in PFCG and thus unable to put the Mvt. type, Stl. Location etc. as per your design.

Wow! And I thought "basis" was difficult...

When I encounter such complexity and optional objects or deactivated checks, I normally try to track down a functional consultant to explain the constraints.

Perhaps this thread should be moved to the ERP MM forum once we are done with it, to see what they make of it.

Cheers,

Julius