cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excise Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends

I am using Taxinn condition based tax procedures and having following doubts.

1. in factory sales we are using T.code J1IIN. that time it fetch which type of Billing docu;ment. and how we can see that document. where it isconfigured

2. Is there any copy control system between commercial Invoice to Excise invoice?

3. How I can create my own Excise Invoice Document type.

Regards

Arun

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

System will check based on the Billing type and pick up the respective tax procedure.Against this procedure system will check for the condition types maintained in SPRO --> TAX ON GOODS MOVEMENTS --> BASIC SETTINGS --> DETERMINATION OF EXCISE DUTY ---> CONDITION BASED EXCISE DETERMINATION ---> CLASSIFY CONDITION TYPES.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. in factory sales we are using T.code J1IIN. that time it fetch which type of Billing docu;ment. and how we can see that document. where it isconfigured

You cannot view the Billing type while creating the excise invoice.In SPRO,Tax on Goods Movement-->India >Business Transactions> Outgoing Excise Invoices -->Assign Billing Type to Delivery Types here you maintain the Delievry and Billing types with which you cancreate Excise Invoices.

2.Is there any copy control system between commercial Invoice to Excise invoice?

There is no copy control and the above step controls the relation between the billing and excise invoice.

3.How I can create my own Excise Invoice Document type.

You cannot create your own Excise Invoice Document type but you can create a Sub Transaction type and assign it while creating Excise Invoice to differentiate and pass the values to a different GL.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1) In IMG Logistics-General => Tax on Goods Movements => India you can see a tab Maintain Delivery TYpe and Billing Type. Here you have to maintain those document types.

2) In J1IIN, you would create excise invoice only by referencing the billing document and hence, the respective values will be copied.

3) No not necessary

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir

I got your point but would u clarify me that as per your answer

2. .How system knows that the respective inforamtion will copy not all.And where is that customisaton.