SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use BAPI 'BAPI_CTRACCONTRACTACCOUNT_CLR'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am using the Bapi BAPI_CTRACCONTRACTACCOUNT_CLR for account maintenance but I am getting error like 'Document having no items/open items ' even after passing the open items.

Can anybody help me in passing correct parameter to Bapi BAPI_CTRACCONTRACTACCOUNT_CLR .

Thanks and Regards

Deepak

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

I haven't used this but did you try to get the open items using BAPI_CTRACCONTRACTACCOUNT_GOI1 first and then pass the same to your clearing BAPI?

Also try the contract account in FPL9, right click on any of the lines and select account maintenance. See if it clears anything. If not, then you really don't have any open items that can be cleared.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

I haven't used this but did you try to get the open items using BAPI_CTRACCONTRACTACCOUNT_GOI1 first and then pass the same to your clearing BAPI?

Also try the contract account in FPL9, right click on any of the lines and select account maintenance. See if it clears anything. If not, then you really don't have any open items that can be cleared.

0 Kudos

It is not clear what you are trying to achieve. Please post your high level business requirements. Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

bapi receive in parameter openitems, the list of items of 2 documents which position sum is equals to zero, and clear these two document, creating new document.

i hope this help you.

greetings.

John Mario R.

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I'm also struggling to get this right.... and I'm doing this manually.... This is not an automated process yet.

What I'm struggling with is to get to fill in the correct parameters/attributes on the Open Items Selection....

What are the correct attributes to use to get this right....

If it's two documents that needs to be posted, is it the Open Debit and Open Credit that needs to be populated on the Open Items section.

Also what do we populate on Document Header section?

Regards,

Mishumo

andres_galeano2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Then SAP NOTE 603021 - FI-CA Open item clearing from an operational ..... explains everything...