cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From with talbe Parter details are automatically

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have created one SC, for this SC all partner deatils are appeared automatically. Parter : Requester/Goods Receip./..

Pls tell me in which table i can find that link.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can get the partner details from CRMD_PARTNER and BUT000 tables.

Regards,

Sheetal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your replay...

I want to know. When i create SC,

how its taking particulare Goods receip.

Similarlly when i create PO, and when i enter Plant and CC its taking Goods receip taking automatically

i want to know the link on what basis its getting automatically.

thanks

Edited by: RAM on Oct 9, 2009 2:26 PM

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Srm designed like this. since you are creating a sc, you may be good recipient since you request a material

or you can change other good recipient too if you have more user in your department

partner functions are copying in to other follow on document for further process. it is srm standard.

br

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your response

but in SRM setum, its taking different User ID,

But i want to know how SRM will select & assign the goods receip automatically.(on what basis)

Even in PO creation also.. based on Plant and Cost Center its picking differenct user id as a Goods Receip

Is there any costomizing or BADI required?

Thanks.

Edited by: RAM on Oct 9, 2009 4:03 PM

Edited by: RAM on Oct 9, 2009 4:05 PM

Edited by: RAM on Oct 9, 2009 4:15 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

SRM standard for goods recipient is the requester (creator of the shopping cart), unless you are buying for someone else, then that person becomes the goods recipient.

Ship To / Bill To address is maintained in the organisational structure (PPOMA_BBP).

If you want to change this functionality you have to write your own code in BADI BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI (with the relevant document like SC, or PO) and updating the ET_PARTNER table with the desired goods recipient.

Regards,

Robin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robin,

Thanks for your valuable/helpfull Answer.

I am checking with our customized SOCO.

Edited by: RAM on Oct 12, 2009 10:57 AM