cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File system for SAP ECC, EP , BI and CRM installation on Solaris/DB2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are going to implement SAP ECC 6.0 with EP 7, BI and CRM on Solaris operating system with IBM DB2 database.

All these applications are going to be installed on single server, as being a basis person, I know this is not all recommended.

But due to client's requirement and keeping cost factor in mind I need to install all these application on single box.

Now here I need your help. as I basis person, I know the required Solaris file system for SAP ECC 6.0 but not having any Idea about other application like EP/ CRM and BI .

If anyone able to help me with required Solaris file system. it will be great help.

Please let me know if there is any query.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> All these applications are going to be installed on single server, as being a basis person, I know this is not all recommended.

> But due to client's requirement and keeping cost factor in mind I need to install all these application on single box.

Why not using Solaris zones/container? This decreases the administrative amount tremendeously since you will deal as with "single machines" but they all run together on one box.

> Now here I need your help. as I basis person, I know the required Solaris file system for SAP ECC 6.0 but not having any Idea about other application like EP/ CRM and BI .

So you'd need to read the installation guides

Markus