cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDoc Assistance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I would greatly appreciate any assistance that you'll can provide, with an IDOC - XI - IDOC asynchronous scenario that i am working with.

The IDOC being used is ACC_EMPLOYEE_EXP02. I am sending info from an SAP HCM - XI - SAP ECC system.

However, currently when i test my scenario, i get the following error, on the receiving system: Function module not allowed: APPL_IDOC_INPUTI

I dont believe that the process code on the inbound partner profile is the issue as, i am using the same IDOC and process code in another scenario (file - xi - idoc), and this works fine.

Any ideas?

Regards,

Nilesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

refer this thread

see the third reply of Stefan Ressing in this thread

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Check all the settings needed for an R/3 - XI- R/3 scenario..... In ur case R/3 to XI is working fine and u have to check the XI-R/3 side.

Check the RFC destination ( Both in XI and in R/3)

Check the logical system name

PORT, Partner profile .....

Regards,

Jude

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have tried out your proposed solutions, however, i am still getting the same error. Thanks for all your efforts.

Regards,

Nilesh R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have resolved this issue ... many thanks to Fatima! it seems that my process code was not maintained on sm30, so i used another process code that did have my IDoc maintained.

Thanks to all for your assistance.

Regards,

Nilesh

jyothi_anagani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nilesh,

Check whether the inbound function module is added in BD51 with input type 1.

Also check whether the link between message type and inbound function module is maintained in WE57

check whether you have maintained object type in we42

Thanks.