cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collective PO Via Tx-WF10 by default "NB" Document type is coming as O/P or

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We are creating Collective PO (TX-WF10) with Classic Procurement and PO is also getting created.But , By default the system is creating PO with Document type "NB".

I will be very obliged if I can get the information, where exactly do I need to make SPRO settings so that customized document type will reflect in Collective PO.

-

Best Regds...

Murthy Nandan

91-93238-03769

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member335292
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Murthy,

This is only possible by implementing a BAdI as shown below

WFRM_DET_ORDER_TYPE - Txn code is SE18

Name of the interface is - IF_EX_WFRM_DET_ORDER_TYPE

This Business Add-In (BAdI) allows you to use your own customer-defined order type in collective purchase orders.

You normally use the document type that is used for the relevant plant in Purchasing Customizing as the default order type for creating a collective purchase order. Should you use an order type that is different to the default order type, you can use this Business Add-In to define and assign your own order type.

When you create the collective purchase order (transaction WF10), the BAdI is called immediately after the standard document type stored in Customizing has been defined. You can then change this standard document type in the BAdI.

Subsequently, no further checks are carried out on the order type that is returned from the BAdI. For example, there is no check on whether the order type is even allowed to be used in the current process. The system tries to create the purchase order with this order type. If the document type is not allowed, then the system terminates the purchase order generation and you will receive an error message.

Standard settings

In the standard system the BAdI is not activated and there is no default coding.

The BAdI cannot be used more than once and is not filter-dependent.

For more information on BAdI ,please refer to SAP help document

Hope it helps

Rgds,

Aram K.

Edited by: Aram K on Oct 12, 2009 2:52 PM