cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection between SAP EP 6 and SAP CRM 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

we have a landscape with a SAP CRM 4 (SAPKU40010), a SAP BW 3.5 and SAP Enterprise Portal 6 (6.4.200509210346) and we try to implement a CRM Channel Management scenario. The problem we met is that when a user try from the Portal environment to access a bsp application from the CRM system (Accounts or Partners for example) the application returns with the following JavaScript error, "Line:9, Character:119, Error:Invalid Argument, Code:0".

Also on the SAP EP we have import the appropriate SAP Business Packages (Business Productivity Pack, etc).

Does anyone have a documentation guide to help me to verify if the values on the CRM system in the SAP EP environment are correct ? I am not very sure about the values that they need it for the CRM specific Property Categories like FSCM, ISA B2B, ISA B2R, Shop Administration, etc.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank for your replay.

The parameters values write in your answer I have already tested and unfortunately does not work as they must work. The problem with the specific values is that you take the standard login screen of the B2B and you will have problem with the implementation of the SSO and the second problem is that the default iView from the Business Package add at the end of the URL the "welcome.do" text.

Any other idea

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

check out this weblog. This might be useful.

Regards,

Gopi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Gopi,

the blog is very helpful but is referring on how to configure the Internet Customer Self Service scenario. Do you know if there any similar blog with the scenario that I need (Business On behalf, Business to Business, etc) ?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John

the following is connection properties for CRM.

1) Create the SAP system with SAP system using dedicated

application server.

give the name SAP_CRM

now open the connector properties of SAP CRM System.

define following.

Application host -> host name of CRM system or IP address

Remote Host Type --> 3

SAP Client --> sap client (i.e 800)

SAP System ID (SID)---> SID

SAP System Number ---> instance number of SAP system.

Server Port -

> 32<instance number> i.e for 00 it's 3200

System Type -

> SAP_CRM

leave the other field as it is.

to use BSP application (PCUI) from CRM system than define WAS property

WAS Description ---> description

WAS Host Name ---> crmhost.domain.com:80<instance number of CRM system)

WAS Path --->/sap/bc/bsp/sap

WAS protocol --> http or https

Now open USER management property

Logon Method ---> UIDPW or SAPLOGONTICKET for sso

User Mapping Fields -->

User Mapping Type --> admin,user

save ur settings.

now open system aliases.

ADD the following alias to ur system

SAP_CRM

now map ur portal user to CRM user.

any query revert back

regards,

kaushal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi kaushal,

thanks for your answer. All the standard setting for the CRM system you mentioned above are ok and works fine (I have tested with a standard CRM ABAP transaction like BP). The problem that I have is related to the specific parameters for the CRM systems as for example the setting for the ISA B2B scenario or the Shop Admin scenario. These specific parameters are used from the iViews of the CRM Business Package.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John

open ur CRM system configuration from portal

system administration -> system configuration

locate ur CRM system under portal content and Right click on crm system open->object.

now Under Property Editor from property catogory select ISA B2B (internet sales B2B application)

ISA B2B Description --> description.

ISA B2B host name ---> j2ee_host.domain.com:port

ISA B2B path ---> /b2b/b2b/init.do

ISA B2B Protocol--->http

regards,

kaushal