Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

smartform error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have just moved my smart form from Sandbox to development. I downloaded the form from sandbox to my local machine and then uploaded the form from local machine to development environment.

The smartform was working fine in sandbox (in web), but in development when I preview it in the web (its an SRM Purchase Order), it gives a popup saying "output cannot be created".

When I debug, the error seems to be in function module SSFCOMP_PROCESS_DOCUMENT. It returns sy-subrc 1 and the error is FORMATTING_ERROR.

Please help!!!!

Regards,

Jayesh

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This could be possibly because some of your table / window contents are exceeding the length or the windows are not fitting.

Try doing a syntax check for your form in the development via smartforms transaction.

Hope this helps.

regards,

Satya

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This could be possibly because some of your table / window contents are exceeding the length or the windows are not fitting.

Try doing a syntax check for your form in the development via smartforms transaction.

Hope this helps.

regards,

Satya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shah,

Are you using any styles, logos in your smartform, did you transport with you smartform?

Regards,

Arun.