Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUIM identify roles with restriction in P_ORGIN PERSK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm trying to identify role in SUIM which have a restriction in object P_ORGIN in employee subgroup (PERSK). I need the roles which have the restriction for the values 6-19 because I have to enhance the restriction to 6-22.

Is there an option to solve this easily.

Thx

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Private_Member_119218
Active Participant
0 Kudos

From table AGR_1251 select where:

OBJECT == P_ORGIN

FIELD == PERSK

LOW == 6

HIGH == 19

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you know that it is a range and you know that it should only be a set of these roles with it which also need to be changed, then try SUIM's roles by complex selection criteria (report RSUSR070).

Object 1 = P_ORGIN and field = PERSK and value = 6 AND 19. Run it and save the result (list of roles).

Now run the same but change value = 6 OR 19 and compare that you have the same result. Do a few samples for values between (this is necessary if you use ranges...) and even search for * (any value) to see whether other roles have used this field and what the values are.

Cheers,

Julius

0 Kudos

Hi Julius,

thanks for your answer.

I've tried your suggestion. But I think the result was not what I've expected. If I put the the value "6 AND 19" under "Selection by Fieldname" the result shows all roles that can access the employee subgroups. But what I would like to reach is that the roles are selected that only can access 6 to 19. The roles that can access also for example 1, 2, 3 etc. shouldn't be shown as result.

So far the result contains to many roles.

0 Kudos

There is no option available in SUIM for "not equal to" selections of the object details nor specifying a range which must be inclusive of only that exact range. Unfortunately the latter is possible in authorizations.

Other than checking your own documentation, you will need to do digging in the tables unfortunately.

> The roles that can access also for example 1, 2, 3 etc. shouldn't be shown as result.

What about from '1' to "26"? If that that is not to be included and you only want those with a range of exactly from "6" to "19" then I would sync the user tables and start from UST12 and map the authorizations back to the roles via the profiles. Others might differ in opinion, because there are other tables as well.

Cheers,

Julius

Private_Member_119218
Active Participant
0 Kudos

From table AGR_1251 select where:

OBJECT == P_ORGIN

FIELD == PERSK

LOW == 6

HIGH == 19

0 Kudos

I've catched up the idea of Julius.

First I've run RSUSR020 to get the profiles and the corresponding role. After that I've run SE16 and the table UST10S to get PROFN and AUTH. And finally you need the entries of UST12 to reveive the FIELDs and ranges. Alltogether I had all necessary information.

Thanks to all.