cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Qm Cycle

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Can anybody provide the QM cycle and document and relational steps.

Regards,

Andra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I`m fwdg the steps of QM cycle in Procurement and Source Inspection Scenario: You need to inspect raw material received from the vendor at plant premises. Basic Settings needed in IMG (PRIOR) : Control Key for QM in Prcmt Certificate Type Master data needed : Material Master (ROH) Master Insp. Characteristics Inspection Plan Steps : 1. MM01 : Create Raw material In QM View in Material Master : Give Certificate type. QM Control Key and ensure QM Proc. active Click Insp. setup Assign insp. Type 01 – GR Insp. for order, by selecting new insp. Types. Ensure it as active plan, by ticking the active indicator. 2. Goto QS21 , create Master Inspection characteristic Give Status as Released and Complete copy model for mic Select Quantitative characteristics and tick the relevant indicators i.e., in this case Lower specific limit, Upper specific limit and Check Target value. Press Enter It`ll prompt you for entering lower, upper and target values for the MIC , Enter the values. SAVE 3. GOTO QP01 – Create Inspection Plan with status – Released (4) and Usage – GR (5) - Click operations, Create Insp. Operation and give the control key as QM01 - Select the inspection operation and click on the insp. Characteristics, assign the MIC you`ve created and press enter. All the characteristics will be copied. SAVE 4. GOTO ME21N – Create Purchase Order 5. GOTO ME28 or ME29N – Release Purchase Order with both 1 & 2 Status 6. GOTO MIGO – GR for Purchase order Check in where tab : give storage location Check in Purch.order details tab : Give certificate enclosed status: YES Ensure item ok indicator is ticked Post (SAVE) Now the inspection lot gets generated as you post the goods. 7. GOTO MMBE – You can observe that the stock is moved to Insp. Stock automatically 8. GOTO QA32 – Inspection lot selection Give Material and Plant Execute Select your inspection lot line, and select result recording. {Incase, if it is not allowed to record results, GOTO QE02, give insp. Lot and select Change Insp. Lot Icon, give the relevant task list usage and press TASK LIST button in the Inspection specification Tab and then SAVE} Give inspected quantity and target value that is checked SAVE You can find in QA32, that the status is changed to INSPECTED Now again select the insp. Lot in QA32 and goto Usage decision, Give UD as A – for accept and Quantity to be moved to unrestricted use stock SAVE REFRESH 9. GOTO MMBE Now you can observe that the stock has moved to Unrestricted use Source Inspection Steps : ME41- CREATE REQUEST FOR QUOTATION ME9A-MESSAGE OUTPUT (REGD. QUAL. AGREEMENTS, TECH. DELY. TERMS. ETC.) ME21N-CREATE PURCHASE ORDER ME9F-MESSAGE OUTPUT ( REGD., PURCHASE ORDER) QI07-WORKLIST OF SOURCE INSPECTION QA11-UD FOR SOURCE INSPECTION MIGO-GR MIRO-CREATE INVOICE MRBR-RELEASE INVOICE QC55-CERTIFICATE PROCESSING QF11-DEFECT RECORDING QA11-UD FOR GR QA12-INCASE TO CHANGE QUALITY SCORE QA13-TO CHECK HISTORY CHANGES.

Thanks

Quantum.