cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating Mass Users in CUP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per requirement, we need to create 15 (or more) users in a system for the same deportment.

Is there any possibility to create mass users in CUP with one request instead of raising 15 requests?

Please check and advice to me in this.

Thanks & Regards,

KKRao.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can create mass requests by using the tab "my work".

Before using the multi-function, you have to build one request for one of the user from your multiple list on the normal way. Than notice the RequestID!

In the Tab "my work" there is the field "copy request". Now you can enter a requestnumber and after that there is the button "MultiUser".

Now you can enter the users in the list and build your mass request.

Regards,

Alexa

Former Member
0 Kudos

KK,

The solution provided by Alexa is correct and that is the only way you can create mass users from CUP. The only issue would be running the risk analysis for this request.

Regards,

Alpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aplesh,

For Multi User (Mass provisoning) , Is there any webservice available? (Got this questioin from my portal team), Here we are using Custom Application for REquest process, How we can configure this Multiuser request in this custom application.

Thanks !

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't think there is web service for Multi User request. You should check this with SAP.

Alpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your quick responce Alpesh,

Where we can find the available webservices, If not available, How we can confirm?

Can i send as error message to SAP about this?.

-

We are working on Multi user Request(Mass provisoning) for Custom UI.

I got a question from my Portal Team about Mass provisoning peace.

Is there any webservice available for Mass provisoining?

-

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes. Open a CSS message with SAP and they should be able to provide you more information. The webservices are explained in the AC 5.3 configuration guide.

Alpesh

Answers (0)