cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems in adapter monitoring

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We have a problem when we try to see the list of adapters in the adapter monitoring. It is showing only JPR adapter and the names of all the other adapters are missing.

But we were getting the names of all adapters when we are trying to configure the adapter in the communication channel. We are working on a newly installed XI.

Can anybody help me in this.

Thanks in advance,

Divija

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

have a look at question 3 in the <b>adapter section</b>

on the XI FAQ (link below)

you need to import the SAP BASIS component as described

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions"><b>XI / PI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</b></a>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michal,

Thanks for your prompt response.

For your information, we haven't upgraded any basis component after the installation.

We are running on SP9. While we access the Adapter Monitoring tab under Component Monitoring, we are unable to see a list of adapters.

Can you please elaborate.

Regards.

Praveen

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

just import the SAP basis component (as in the FAQ)

as you did not do it during the installation

(because you're installation was not

done completely you need to do it now)

if you do that come back and let me know if it helped

Regards,

michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

The installation is complete from the BASIS part.

Please can you elaborate on what are you referring to when you say about the ' SAP basis component ' .

Are you referring to the 'SAP_BASIS' which is currently at patch level SAPKB64009.

Just to mention from the installation guides ,

The minimum requirements for running running the XI 3.0 is SP1, and we are now SP9(which is the default PATCH level with installation).

Would be helpful if you could reply at the earliest.

Thanks

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you need to do point:

Importing the XI Content for Software Component Version SAP Basis 6.40

from the installation guide

<b>BTW

you need to do all the steps from the install/config guide</b>

Regards,

michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michal,

We have already imported the .tpz file of SAP Basis 6.40 but still we are unable to find any adapters under the Adapter monitoring.

When we click Adapter Monitoring, we only get JPR with a red status. Also on clicking the JPR node, the SLD access is also having red status. The error message is pasted hereunder:-

-

Error getting JPR configuration from SLD. Exception: No entity of class SAP_BusinessSystem for XIT.SystemHome.itcxi1 found

No access to get JPR configuration

-

Kindly suggest how to get all the adapters displayed under Adapter Monitoring. Thanks in advance.

Regards.

Bagavathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michal,

Thanks. I could fix it.

Regards.

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Praveen,

Can you share with me how you fixed this problem. I hit the same issue in my XI system.

I appreciate your inputs.

thx in adv

praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Can you let me know how could you fix the problem?

I was able to see all the adapters in adapter monitoring after I completed installation and config. I changed the exchange profile parameter, centralmonitoring.httpport to 80<sysnr> and the monitoring is not showing the adapters except for JPR. I think this parameter makes it not showing. But I changed this parameter to make Alert configuration to work.

Please let me know the solution.

Thanks

Kalyan

Answers (0)