Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP MDM customer upload problem

former_member541575
Participant
0 Kudos

hi experts

when i did some changes in customer master data like some field values like customer master data should be maitained in polish language apart from english language and after changing language of customer master i interfaced/distribute those data to target OLTP system. after that when i did some other changes the polish language changes have been roll back i have not get the solution of this problem till now.plese tell me the solution.

regards

atul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Atu

By default SAP MDM fill all another languages values from Centlal Language(US by default)

1) you can set Central language

2) you can fill translation for Polish and when you load Data Manager - all translated values view at Polish

3) you can syndicate(or get trought API) values only at selected languages

More about support multilanguages in SAP MDM you can read this:

https://websmp201.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700006291622006E

Regards

Kanstantsin

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member541575
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I am using a DATA Upload Tool that is build in ABAP program and customized as per our project requirement.

My Question is.

For Portugal BAsic Customer View upload(KNA1 data), we use the English language.

After that we maitain the local views like Portuguese language of Basic data and the same i have interfaced or distribue to Target system. But after interfacing those data to target system when we do some other changes in other views(KNVK,KNB1 etc.) or in Same view(KNA1 data) the previous changes has been rolled back.

Regards

Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul

Few questions for understanding the question-

1. How are you making the changes in record? Using Data manager or Portal application.

2. How is the syndication to OLTP system been set up? One map for all the languages?

thanks

Ravi