cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SGTXT field not saved in UD posting doc

0 Kudos

Dear QM guys

I want to capture Reason for rejection in GR. We are posting rejection in "To Reserves" field in UD posting screen.

Now i am trying to use "Document" near by "To reserves" for capturing Reason. I have changed my screen modification

thru module pool SAPMQEVA and made "SGTXT05" field as mandatory. Even though the text which was entered here during

posting not saved and not shown in display of material doc in "Where" tab.

Please help us to solve the issue.

Madhan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

During UD, and stock posting for 01 insp type, I entered text in the Material document line item text for the reserves qty ( SGTXT05), and I am able to see the text in table MSEG-SGTXT. The key is the material document number and line number

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Dear guys

Any one kindly help us to solve this issue.

Madhan Kumar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii,

I think u need to capture reason for the rejection for material . To capture reason u can prefer RR screen rather than UD screen. For this u can activate control indicators of "Doc required" or "Doc required if rejected" in doc confirmation at the MIC's level (QS21).

So, in RR screen when u confirm the particular MIC' s , the system allows u to enter Remarks/ Reason in the short text field. If u want to capture reason u enter reason else put dash in the fields. The same field can also be picked for report preparartion. U can enter text of max 40 CHAR.

with regards