cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text and table structure getting jumbled up in the smartform output

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all ,

While viewing the print preview of a smartform output , i am facing a strange issue.

The hardcoded text is getting jumbled up .For eg:"As soon as possible" becomes " as possible . soon as"

The structure of the table is also getting reversed.That is the table is now getting displayed with the last couloum first.The data in the table is also coming in the reverse order.

While executing the smartform directly , the layout is coming in the proper order.But while executing this through a transaction (FINT) , this issue is coming up.The print program is a standard program.

I have tried deleting the window , copying it to a new smartform etc.I have also tried in different systems to check whether if it is an issue with the system.

If anyone has faced a similar issue , please let me know how to solve it.Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards,

Rashmi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rashmi,

this issue might be because of printer.

try using differant printer.

eg LP01 or LP02

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check the Printout rather the print Preview. and also check the Structure/table entries also that u printing and also if u r using template, then check the assignment 1 of 1 , etc to the texts.

surya