cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No SID for value ... of characteristic 0DOC_CURRCY

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, all,

there are some documents with foreign currencies like 'PLN' and we have an error message.

There is an entry 'PLN' in the TCURC table, but no entry in the SID-Table of the character 0CURRENCY.

The RSA->Sourcesystems-> global settings didn't help.

the func RSDMD_INITIAL_LINE_INSERT didn't help..

So how can I create a valid entry for the missing Currency in the SID-Table?

many thanks

neven

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

hi Neven,

try RSRV -> master data -> choose 'compare number range and maximum sid'. and give 0CURRENCY.

execute. if any errors happened, click 'correct error' button.

hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, ahp,

thank you for the responce. As you'll see below, there is no error detected with this test. Any other idea?

best regards

neven

Char. 0CURRENCY (basic char. 0CURRENCY) has number range number 9999997 with object BIM999

Number range object BIM9999997 has status 61 (interval from 1 to 999999999)

No errors found with this test

0 Kudos

hi Neven,

try one oss note

619987-No SID for the 0UNIT or 0CURRENCY characteristic

call function module(SE37) RSDMD_INITIAL_LINE_INSERT with I_CHABASNM = 0CURRENCY

Symptom

Message BRAIN 070 appears when you load transaction data into an InfoCube or into an ODS object:"No SID for value '&' of characteristic <...> found".<...> is a characteristic that refers to 0CURRENCY or 0UNIT.

Other terms

0UNIT, 0CURRENCY, BRAIN070

Reason and Prerequisites

As of 3.0B Support Package 9 or 3.1C Support Package 4, only valid values are allowed for currencies and units.A unit is valid if it is in the T006 table and a currency is valid if it is in the TCURC table.Note that there is a conversion exit on the MSEHI field of the T006 table.

Since only internal values can be posted there, you must deactivate the conversion exit during the analysis of the T006 table with transaction SE16 (Settings > User parameter > Tab DataBrowser > Consider conversion exit cannot be selected).

Solution

If you do not find the value in the T006 or TCURC table, you must insert it. Note that the initial value is always allowed.

If you nevertheless receive this error message for the initial value, this means that there is an inconsistency in the SID table for the 0UNIT or 0CURRENCY characteristic. You can eliminate this inconsistency by calling the RSDMD_INITIAL_LINE_INSERT function module with I_CHABASNM = 0UNIT or 0CURRENCY.

If units are loaded in the external format, you must either convert these into the internal format in the transfer or update rules or change the extractor/file.The CONVERSION_EXIT_CUNIT_INPUT function module converts the external value of a unit into the internal value.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

ahp,

as i wrote, the RSDMD_INITIAL_LINE_INSERT didn't help.

any other idea?

Answers (0)