cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill of service(BOS) with PS integration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

My Client in M & E services provided to customer so they have huge no. of BOS (Bill of service) i want to map this scenario with PS but i want to know process flow. I go through following link ( http://help.sap.com/saphelp_di471/helpdata/EN/d7/1f4b36ea16571be10000009b38f889/frameset.htm ) it is useful for me but still my doubts are not clear. I want to know how this process start in SD & at what stage project should be created. Is it from sales order project automatically created with all BOS. How we link order contain BOS with project ??? Is it by account assignment category in order as WBS & link with project. How we enable setting in customizing under Sales & Distribution as Bill of services ????? Is Milestone Billing or RRB use ???

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

Any body can give inputs on this senario

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

can you Pl elaborate this scenario in detail I want to know about at what time project come in picture or when we create project. It can refrain to quotation or sales order. After reading above link i come across one more thing that ( If you create a service entry sheet, the system requests that you reference a sales order.Using service selection, you copy the sales order service lines for which you want to enter values. You can create several service entry sheets for one sales order.) How you create

several service entry sheets for sales order ?????

Can you pl Focus on more detail with flow or process from SD to PS. so i come to know the process in detail

Regards