Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am getting this error

<b>Correspondence request was not found for correspondence type</b>

When i am trying to print through <b>FPCOPARA</b>.

But when i am testing the same SmartForm Using <b>EFRM</b>Transaction by providing the same correspondance key...It is working Fine...

Please suggest what will be the probable reasons....

Regards

Mithlesh

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you test the smartform through EFRM, system automatically generates a function module through which you can test the form.

Where as when you want to test the smartform through some transaction there are certain rules.

<b>Check whether the smartform has been assigned to the particular output type in the transaction NACE</b>.

Lakshminarayanan

0 Kudos

Hi..

Thx for your reply..

can you tell me what kind of entry should be there...

I am using this <b>ZFSCD_PENSION_SETTLE_LETTER</b> SmartForm for Correspondance Print...

0 Kudos

Whenever you run a standard transaction for seeing a print preview or printing, say for eg an invoice, its always related to a output type e.g ZFF2.

So in nace, based upon your application and output type combination, enter the name of the smartform or the sap script and activate the NACE transaction.

Hope this will solve the issue.

Lakshminarayanan