cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deletion of Support Message from Transaction Monitor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I want to delete unwanted and closed support messages from Transaction Monitor . How to do it ?

According to some postings in the forums : We have to execute DNOTIF or DNOTIFWL for marking the messages as del

but the problem is I can see only the Notification Numbers in those transactions with Notification type SLF1 but my support messages are of not. type SLFN which are not visible in those transactions . Is there any link between support messages and Notification Numbers ?? Wht i need to do for these Support Messages .

Thanks in advance ...

Vishnu .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

this thread will help you.

Regards,

Shyam.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shyam,

Thats wht i mentioned ...tht i cannot see my support message numbers in those transactions they are notification numbers not support messages ......

Thanks,

Vishnu .

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu,

CRM Message deletion is not easy task as they hav 2 parts and u r curr looking at BASIS part by DNOTIF

For checking crm part

crm_dno_monitor is used..here you can enter slfn and see the msg

Deletion of the message in Solution Manager involves two parts:

a) Call transaction DNOTIFWL and set the deletion flag for the Service Desk message. The deletion flag corresponds to the system status I1076 (deletion flag).

b) Execute the report Z_DELETE_BASIC_NOTIFICATIONS.

If you execute the report in production mode, all messages with the status I0076 are deleted from the database. You can also execute the report in test mode. In this case, the system displays a list of messages that can be deleted.

Notes

Regards

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakhar ,

Thx for ur response ..

1. Call transaction DNOTIFWL and set the deletion flag for the Service Desk message. The deletion flag corresponds to the system status I1076 (deletion flag).

Ans : I have called transaction DNOTIFWL but the thing is i cannot see my support messages there . I can see only Notification numbers which starts with 9 series ( eg: 9999000643 ) and my support messages series is from 8 ( eg : 8000000311) .

I have checked the DNOTIFWL its picks the values from DNOD_NOTIF table whereas our support messages are from CRMD_ORDERADM_H as you know .Is there any link between notification numbers and support messages do guide me ....

Is there nethng tht i need to configure ???

b) Execute the report Z_DELETE_BASIC_NOTIFICATIONS.

If you execute the report in production mode, all messages with the status I0076 are deleted from the database. You can also execute the report in test mode. In this case, the system displays a list of messages that can be deleted.

Ans : I have created the report Z_DELETE_BASIC_NOTIFICATIONS according to the note 566225 .But this will be only useful when i mark my support messages as deleted .

Waiting for ur reply ...

Thx Vishnu .

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu

I think u got confused between no range

Check ur internal no range and external no range in ur SLFN

I thnk ur internal is 8** so that will available in crm_dno_monitor only not dnotif and vice versa for external

for e.g

say 80000**1 is internal no goto that ticket and inside it in the change mode click the flow button here u can see the previous no/preceeding doc...which will be ur basis part or with no 9****

Moreover u need to archieve this

Call transaction SARA and select the archiving object CRM_SERORD. Archiving involves three steps:

a) Initial run Report CRM_ARC_SERORD_CHECK

b) Write run Report CRM_ARC_SERORD_SAVE

c) Delete run Report CRM_ARC_SERORD_DELETE

When the delete run has completed, the service process has been deleted from the database and is in an archive file. You can access archived documents using transaction SARE.

Hope it clears ur doubt

Regards

Prakhar

Edited by: Prakhar Saxena on Oct 9, 2009 11:04 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakhar ,

Done thx a lot .

Vishnu .

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Use the report CRM_ORDER_DELETE

Thx,

Waseem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakhar,

I have deleted the Notification Number from DNOTIFWL . After deletion still the support message exists in Transaction Monitor .

Using SARA how do i archive ??

Can u describe steps after the del of Notification number ...

Thx ,

Vishnu .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Call transaction SARA and select the archiving object CRM_SERORD. Archiving involves three steps:

a) PREPORC - Initial run Report CRM_ARC_SERORD_CHECK

b) WRITE - Write run Report CRM_ARC_SERORD_SAVE

c) DELETE - Delete run Report CRM_ARC_SERORD_DELETE

Create a variant with values and execute on each step.

When the delete run has completed, the service process has been deleted from the database and is in an archive file. You can access archived documents using transaction SARE.

Thx,

Waseem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Waseem,

a) PREPORC - Initial run Report CRM_ARC_SERORD_CHECK

b) WRITE - Write run Report CRM_ARC_SERORD_SAVE

c) DELETE - Delete run Report CRM_ARC_SERORD_DELETE

Create a variant with values and execute on each step.

Ans : I have called transaction and also created variants with the support message and Transac . type but nothng is happening .

CRM_ARC_SERORD_CHECK - i have entered variant and run but nothng has happend .

same way with othr reports also .

Thx Vishnu .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It creates a background job.

Click on JOB icon and check for the logs for successful completion on each steps.

Also, these reports has Test & Production runs. Kindly check it too...

Thx,

Waseem.

Edited by: Mohammed Waseem on Oct 9, 2009 3:27 PM

Answers (0)