Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Bill of service(BOS) with PS integration

Dear All

My Client in M & E services provided to customer so they have huge no. of BOS (Bill of service) i want to map this scenario with PS but i want to know process flow. I go through following link ( http://help.sap.com/saphelp_di471/helpdata/EN/d7/1f4b36ea16571be10000009b38f889/frameset.htm ) it is useful for me but still my doubts are not clear. I want to know how this process start in SD & at what stage project should be created. Is it from sales order project automatically created with all BOS. How we link order contain BOS with project ??? Is it by account assignment category in order as WBS & link with project. How we enable setting in customizing under Sales & Distribution as Bill of services ????? Is Milestone Billing or RRB use ???

Regards

Former Member replied

Nivrutti

you decide which cost planning you are going to use depending on your business requirement.

If you are doing broder level cost planning initially for sales pricing then you can go for ECP. Cofigure your DIP accordingly.

If you are going for detailed cost planning like n/w costing then make relevant config in your DIP. In this case, if you are creating inquiry, you can run DP81 as suggested by Virendra, if not, then you can run DP82.

I hope it's clear to you.

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question