cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill of service(BOS) with PS integration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

My Client in M & E services provided to customer so they have huge no. of BOS (Bill of service) i want to map this scenario with PS but i want to know process flow. I go through following link ( http://help.sap.com/saphelp_di471/helpdata/EN/d7/1f4b36ea16571be10000009b38f889/frameset.htm ) it is useful for me but still my doubts are not clear. I want to know how this process start in SD & at what stage project should be created. Is it from sales order project automatically created with all BOS. How we link order contain BOS with project ??? Is it by account assignment category in order as WBS & link with project. How we enable setting in customizing under Sales & Distribution as Bill of services ????? Is Milestone Billing or RRB use ???

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

BOS will like a service spec

this can be linked to PS via a service activity in network activities

the work doen is then captured as RRB

this is billed via SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

steps

Create project

decide if you want services

then add a service activity and call the services from BOS (need to set up BOS an respiective service masters)

now the plan costs are in place

you can use these for quotation (need to create na inquiry (SD) link to to WBS billing element at the top level usually) add the DIP profiel to the enquiry - sales B tab

Now DP81 create quotation

VA22 convert quote to sales order

Now release and execute project

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Virendra

So when customer send their requirement of services we have to create Project first & when creat inquiry we assigned Top level WBS as account assignment category to inquiry.

But can we maintain BOS in inquiry & use easy cost planning in project but how we copy this BOS services from inqiry or sales order to Project if we go for easy cost planning

My requirement is my client provide 1000 of different services to their customer & for that he raise bill to customer & some of this services are internal & some are External or subcontracting.

Regards

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if you want to use ECP then you do not need to create an inquiry in SD

maintain DIP profile in PS and also activate partner function with customer data on the project defintion

in this case you will have to call you BOS from the ECP and a material requirement depending on the cost model you set up

Makal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if you want to use ECP then you do not need to create an inquiry in SD

Even if you do not use ECP, you can still work without inquiry. You need to run DP82, in this case.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Makal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Nivrutti

you decide which cost planning you are going to use depending on your business requirement.

If you are doing broder level cost planning initially for sales pricing then you can go for ECP. Cofigure your DIP accordingly.

If you are going for detailed cost planning like n/w costing then make relevant config in your DIP. In this case, if you are creating inquiry, you can run DP81 as suggested by Virendra, if not, then you can run DP82.

I hope it's clear to you.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am working on BOS for project

DO you want any clarification?

Then raise a qusetion in sdn

shashank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shashank

If u material on BOS Project pl send to nmingale(at)gmail i rewards the point.

Regards

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

this thread is now locked

please read forum rules - exchanging of email ids in not permitted

if you want to continue using the forum then please follow rules - they are not that complicated, basic stuff really

next time your user id will be deleted

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Virendra.

He's already had 12 rejections, and one was for exactly this offence - I move for deletion now. I'll post about it in the moderation forum.

Matt