cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CUA: Cannot generate partner profile

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I´am implementing CUA in ower landscape. I have the RFC´s and users with their specific roles in Central and child systems, but also I´ve registered the logical systems in BD54 both parts. I had no problems with this SAP process .

Recently I began to add a new child system(CRM 7.0) when I save this in tx:SCUA all the steps are ok but the message: "Cannot generate partner profile" appears in the last step. I have reviwed users, roles, RFC´s and logical systems, all is OK.

I was looking FOR some information about partner profiles:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/ea/9abf3b4f995f1ce10000000a114084/frameset.htm

and I found that partner profiles type LS are managed by tx:we20.

I found in child system that partner profile CRDCLNT100 alredy exist, this is what the SCUA wants to go to create.

I found also in child system that in transaction BD64 there is not any CUA entry.

Do you know how to solve this problem.

Thanks in advance

Enrique.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Enrique.,

you have not generated partener profile.

Go to BD64 in your parent system then click on change ->Add BAPI then enter the required details.

there is one field obj.name/reference enter details for both object one by one.

first for user and click on ok and then for usercompany then click on save.

Go to environment menu then click on generate partener profile then click on execute and all must be in green.

After that go to EDIT menu->Model view->distribute select the child system which you want to add and then click ok.

If you have multiple client then do same steps for all client.

After that add system to SCUA.

Regards

Arti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arti

In CUA central the partner profile(we20) but also the model view in db64 was generated sucessfully, the problem is that in child system neither the partner profile nor the Model view was generated. The log after save system in SCUA shows that.

I think that it could be because the partner profile (CRDCLNTXXX)alredy exist in child system with some permitted agent(USERX). There should be some way to solve or may be to grant the CUA central to create the export or import parameters in this partner profile.

I don´t know really what is happenning. I´ve read linked documents, but I did the steps related.

Thanks in advance

Enrique.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem was solved.

When you are activating CUA in child systems, you should check if there is another CUA model distributed in this system, if this is the case, try to clean this from bd64 tx.

The parter profile´s type LS shoudn´t be a problen even if they already exist.

Thanks All.