cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Security restriction for SXMB_MONI

0 Kudos

Hi,

I woud like to restrict the access in SXMB_MONI for some payload messages because include confidential information. We I worked to restrict the roles by updating the authorization :

- Authorization Object for XI Message Monitoring => Authorization Object for XI Message Monitoring => XI service.

By populating the services that you want to see, you should access only these ones from SXMB_MONI.

Issue is that this function that does not work by exception so you have to fill all services so need to maintain it for each new services. Is there any way to have a better way to restrict access ?

Thanks for your help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

pvishnuvardan_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pascal,

The same type of issue has been discussed in the below thread. Can you please refer and let us know if you get struck anywhere:

Regards

Vishnu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pascal,

I have the exact same requirement. Did you get the solution you were looking for ?

0 Kudos

Hello,

No I did not so I developed a custom solution in ABAP to restrict the access depending of the interfaces used. But this solution works only in PI 7.0

As we are moving to PO 7.4 so Java stack only, this solution will obviously not work and we need to check any standard capabilities coming with this new version. But I did not see anything so far.