Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Allocation Question

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

We need to implement product allocation here, and running into 2 questions

1. We need to change the product allocation based on planned PGI date from sales order. From the document I read, it is feasible, but I cannot find where to configure this. Do I need to update the structure to be used? How to do that (what transaction)?

2. WHy trying to use S140 to build planning, I wanted to build planning on sold-to level, but when I run MC62, sold-to is grey out. Then when I tried MC93 to update planning, system complains that No characteristics combination exist for the selected data. I am sure that I miss some steps in between, just need you help to point out where.

Any help is greatly appreciated. I checked all the postings on this subject, but didn't find answer to my questions.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

For your First query , if you want to change the product allocation based on Planned PGI date from sales order then I suppose you have to go with the user exit

For your second query , as the sold to party is getting grayed out so check the infostructure S140 key combination's and the characteristics maintained for that infostructure S140.But as the system is giving No Characteristics combination exist then check in the with what combination you have maintained OVRP

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your response.

For the first point, some SAP help seems indicating that planned PGI date is one of the date we can build allocation on, of course, they didn't give out how.

For second point, what is the transaction code to show the keys for info sctructure? I check the structure via S140, and it seems that sold-to is one of the key field. That is why I am questioning if I am using the right transaction code to maintained it.

Thanks.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

For your second point , check in T.codes MC18 , MC21 & MC24 and in MC22 enter the infostructure S140 and there you can check the characteristics and key figures maintained.

Also check wheather you have maintained correct data in OVRO & OVRP

Regards

Srinath

Answers (0)