Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

font color of smartform incorrect when printing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have created a new smartstyle with different fontstyles. For one window in my smartform, I need a word printed in very big letters and in grey.

When I look at my print preview, the letters are big and in grey, as they should be.

But when I print it, the color of the letters is always black!

When I´m printing about "LOCL", but on the same printer, the letters are shown correctly in grey!

Does anybody know something about this problem?

Thank You

Michael

3 REPLIES 3

former_member480923
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you need to do printer setting in the smartform, if you are printing in the laser printer the colors will come ok but when printing in the dot matrix printer it will not give the same output.......can you give the printer configuration you are using.

alternatively like in sapscipt in smartforms you can get a character bold by using <B> </B> around it B being your bold character type.

Hope it helps

Anirban

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii

Try the following

Step1:

Is your table header defined separately means as a separate template. Then check Template Node -> Output Options --> Check Shading.

Step2: Check the Window in which the table defined.

Step3 :

Table Node -> Output Options Tab--select Header --> Set Shading as 0 and Apply/Set and dothe same for all the columns defined in Header.

Step4:

Please check the pattern used for table (May be you have used pattern contains shading) to another pattern.

Try printing your smartform onto another printer, maybe using another driver. If you get the correct shading then, you have to either find another driver for your printer.you have to live without shading. Some high-volume printers (like ours) can only print black and are not able to do any shading.

0 Kudos

Hi,

I´m using a HP laser printer. I´m not using a table around my word I want to print in grey.

I only have defined a font style in my smartstyle and defined that color as grey. When I print in on "LOCL", the font color is grey as it should be. But when I print it about the SAP device for that printer, it´s always printed in black.

If I use shades for some windows of my form, it´s working fine.

Thank You for Your answers.

Michael