cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Java Proxy message in PI 7.1 is wrapped in BODY tag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am doing a Java Proxy to PI 7.1 scenario. I have set up the connection successfully in both ways XI30compatible while generating all necessary classes in ESR and PI71 style with the proxy generation in NWDS. Only difference I encounter is that while sending a message over the proxy generated in NWDS using JAX-WS the message in PI is wrapped into a body tag. The messgae in PI looks as follows:

<yq1:Body xmlns:yq1="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">
<ns2:BAPI_BUPA_CENTRAL_GETDETAIL xmlns:ns2="urn:sap-com:document:sap:rfc:functions">
<BUSINESSPARTNER>0000000171</BUSINESSPARTNER>
</ns2:BAPI_BUPA_CENTRAL_GETDETAIL>
</yq1:Body>

This does not happen when using the XI30compatible proxy. I already checked the annotations for the JAX-WS service but I can`t find any customizing for this behaviour.

Any suggestions how to avoid this

Thanks in advance,

Manfred

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I guess I know why this behaviour occured. What I did was mixing the two types of java proxies currently available by creating a web service client in NWDS for a XI 3.0 compatible service interface.

After opening a OSS ticket SAP told me that using service proxies created in NWDS using proxy runtime will be available from PI 7.11 SP1 onwards. In prior releases the old approach of creating proxies in ESR/IR is to be used.

Cheers,

Manfred

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In my opinion this is a bug.

Check for fixes or open an OSS ticket.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your quick answer Stefan. I will create a ticket for this issue and let you know about the outcome.

Thanks,

Manfred