cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

delete outbound delivery for HU managed material

Former Member

Hi,

i want to delete the outbound delivery for HU managed material. i tried LT0G but it is not working for HU managed material.

the flow is like this :

Tranfer posting project to project (415Q) --> HU outbound delivery created --> TO creation (manual)->TO confirmation (auto)->PGI --> material doc shall be created for GI

i did upto step TO confirmation . so TO is in confirmed status. After that i tried to do PGI and was getting some error in PGI (as valuation type was not extended for the material in material master). so i extended the same . after that i tried to do PGI but it is not allowing PGI (maybe as the TO is already confirmed so changes done in material master afterwards are not reflected).

Now i want to cancel the whole thing and do the process once again. for that i need to cancel TO as well as HU delivery. i tried to cancel delivery by LT0G, but it is giving error "Function not yet supported for TOs for HUs" i.e. HU delivery cannot be deleted by LT0G.

is there any other way of deleting the HU outbound delivery.

regards

rahul shukla

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Reverse Goods Movement for Outbound Delivery using VL09.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi nagesh,

Thanks for your reply. i tried this but as i've still not done PGI there is no mat. doc to reverse.

- Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My problem is that now neither i'm not able to do PGI nor i'm able to create any new TO to transfer handling unit to any other bin, as PGI not done and also as the HU is still assigned to delivery so it is not allowing me to create any TO for doing any stock transfer of the same handling unit.

In stock overview it shows material is in 920 Stor. type in Bin "Transfer" under new project stock 'B' but if i try to do 415Q again to move from project B TO A ,HU delivery is created but when i try to create TO w.r.t. to this delivery it says No stock is available to create TO(perhaps due to as PGI is still not done for above material so stock is really not in project B although it is showing in stock overview).

the only way i find is either to delete HU delivery and do the 415Q process once again or able to do PGI to complete delivery.

- rahul

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member

hi,

Actually we are facing this problem in production client. So we need some solution anyhow....u'r suggestions are welcome.

- rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When i do LT0G, I'm getting error message,

"Delivery 80000079: Function not yet supported for TOs for HUs"

- rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try this,

1. Delete the Delivery

2. Create a TO manually using movement type 999 to move the material from interim storage to permanent storage

3. Redo the delivery process again.

Regards,

K.Annadurai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

But how to delete delivery that is my first problem. i also tried LT09, but as PGI not done so it doesn't allow to create TO for storage unit. so that i can atleast move it back to source and then delete assignment of HU in packaging mode in VL02N, so that it becomes unassigned HU. if i try to delete assignment of HU now in VL02N, it gives error message "HU has status cannot be changed".

- rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

For this problem i raised OSS message to sap and their reply is :

"I have checked again, unfortunately the behaviour described is the standard in the posting change delivery in this case.

Please allow me to explain further. As described in the end of note 574044, it is not possible to deassign HUs that belong to a posting change delivery when the storage location has WM to prevent creation of inconsistencies. Besides the note mentions if you desire a cancellation you must completely execute or confirm the posting change and then execute a reverse posting. I'm sorry but there is no other way"

Then as delivery cancel is not possible, i asked sap to atleast find some solution to do PGI as also PGI is not happening due to error message M7232 "Maintain the valuation class in the material master first". This error is still coming although valuation class has been maintained for material (probably due to fact that valuation class maintained only after TO confirmation when errror appeared but after maintaining it also the error doesn't go, maybe due to update doesn't took place once TO is confirmed or delivery is created).

If anyone can provide some solution to do PGI, it would be of great help.

regards

rahul shukla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thanks for your replies.

Finally i wrote to SAP and after lot of communication with them, SAP has released OSS Note 1404916 for this problem. This note has resolved our problem and now we are able to do PGI. Before releasing this note they suggested workaround i.e. since the material is split valuated they ask us to maintain valuation class for mother segment also (i.e. for without val. typ) in material master, which also solved problem. but since we needed some solution w/o need to maintain val. class in mother segment, they relased note for us.

However as far as deleting HU delivery is concerned, SAP replied following :

"Note 574044 explained the reason why it is not possible to deassign HUs that belong to a posting change delivery when the storage location has WM to prevent creation of inconsistencies. If you desire a cancellation you must completely execute (PGI) or confirm the posting change and then execute a reverse posting. There's no other way."

which means there is no way to cancel HU delivery (with staus C).

Regards

Rahul Shukla