cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reference Billing Type creation OVBM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I am unable to transport the settings of "Maintain Date" in OVBM. Also it cannot be maintained in the target client as the button is grayed out. How can I maintain the Reference Billing Type in the test and quality clients?

Thanks

Subbu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Iget the message:

Billing plan references cannot be transported. Message no. V1719. Billing plan references, created in Customizing, cannot be transported. Maintain the billing plans, that are used in Customizing, in the new system.

Do I have to open the IMG in the test and production clients to maintain the reference billing plan?

Former Member

This is the response we got from SAP support. Thanks

"date proposal maintenance in billing plans can not be transported from one system to another. The technical reason behind is the fact that the proposals are also stored in tables FPLA and FPLT as well as the "real" billing plans.

You have to maintain this in the target system in transaction OVBM. To be able to use this transaction in a productiv client, you will

have first to maintain the current setting of object V_TFPLA_MU_TRANS.

Go to transaction SOBJ and there double click on object V_TFPLA_MU_TRANS, then in the details set the flag V_OBJ_H-CURSETTING for Current Settings.

Thereafter you will be able to use OVBM in your productive system. Please check note 135028 for further information.

Your question concerning the setting in test and quality clients, is answered in note 356483. Only productive clients are designed to be not modifiable (transaction SCC4), therefore the current settings can only be set for the productive client.

So if you have set the test and quality clients as not modifiable, then you have to open Customizing to be able to use OVBM, and thereafter close it again."