cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to see print preview for Sales PDF form SLS_FORM01 SD_SLS_PRINT01

0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried to use pdf forms for my sales print forms . I maintained standad driver program SD_SLS_PRINT01 and pdf form SLS_FORM01 in NACE. But i am unable to see print preview . But i am able to view standard purchase order pdf form MEDRUCK_PO . When i debugged the code, i found an excetion " %fpcomp_usage_error '039' textkey-name" , it gives style does not exists . The exception detail is as follows .

Exception : USAGE_ERROR

Message Id : FPUIFB Message Number : 039 .

Kindly guide me to overcome this issue .

Thanks and Regards,

S.Sivakumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

NoJo
Active Participant
0 Kudos

this is no adobe specific error, it's from your application. You've some entries in your customizing so that specific texts are expected by the form.

go to the context, search your text there and check wheter the checkbox "no error when text is missing" is activated or not...

if the textbox is not activated but the text is missing --> thats the behaviour you have

0 Kudos

Hi Norbert Prager,

Thank you very much . Your answer solved my problem .

Regards,

S.Sivakumar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

NoJo
Active Participant
0 Kudos

this is no adobe specific error, it's from your application. You've some entries in your customizing so that specific texts are expected by the form.

go to the context, search your text there and check wheter the checkbox "no error when text is missing" is activated or not...

if the textbox is not activated but the text is missing --> thats the behaviour you have