cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to debug the Delta Report in APO?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

maybe someone can help me in understand how to debug the standard delta report in APO 4.1.

we implemented customer exit ZXCIFU29 in R3 (Deltareport3: User Exit for Sales Order Comparison) in order to apply the same changes we are applying when transferring the sales orders from R3 to APO but something is not working correctly and we are wondering if there's a way to debug the report and understand what our exit is doing! ... the issue is:

delta report is in APO.. customer exit is in R3...

thank you in advance to everyone may help!

Barbara

Edited by: VILLAB3 on Oct 8, 2009 3:56 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Barbara,

I understand your problem. In order to avoid inconsistency. you need to do some

ground work before stopping the CIF queues.

First clear all your queues, then carry out a delta report run, it will display

all inconsistencies, keeping aside only one product where you need to test or debug,

clear all the other errors and other inconsistencies.

Once it is done, clear all the queues again. Afterwards, ensure there are no jobs and

no users executing any transaction, then stop cif queue and run delta report, this

will display only the item (s) which you are planning to debug.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Barbara.

This blog will help .

http://scn.sap.com/people/anant.nimbalkar2/blog/2012/04/11/debug-in-remote-system-eg-apo-srm-crm-whe...

Rewards points if helpful.

Regards

Anant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Barbara,

You can inform basis team to stop cif queue for some

period of time and during that time, you can debug

the report after iteration of the results. The movement

of queue can be trapped.

Test and debug this in QA environment.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

thank you for your answer.... I tried already to stop the inbound queues via SMQR in APO but the delta report is only creating queues when re-transferring the incorrect data from R3 to APO to correct the issue. And this part is working correctly.

My issue is in the movement the report is checking the consistency of the data in APO. As we implemented an abap code during the transfer of the sales orders between R3 to APO : (ex. order A in R3 is called B in APO)

we replicated the same logic in the delta report in order to avoid the delta report is showing inconsistency... but when checking the consistency the report is anyway showing:

order A missing in APO

order B missing in R3

while we would like ZERO inconsistency. Do you have an idea about how to debug that? thank you. Barbara

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Villab,

Go to ECC program in disply and select utilities from manu bar and sellect settings there selct debugging tab and select the active flag for the user. Set the brake point then on popup promt you with HTTP breakpoint and session break point. Select HTTP break point. then login to the same user name in APO then Debug the ccr.

Regards,

Kishore K Reddy