cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe print form - hide field depending on company code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to add different company logos to an adobe print form depending on company code. My idea was to add one image field per company logo and then at runtime hide the fields not containing the correct logo depending on company code.

I use form calc scripting to check if field company code contain 4400, then I hide the image fields containing logos not relevant for company code 4400.

Code is like this:

if ( xfa.form.data.MainPage.Cost_allocation.Comp_code.rawValue ne '4400' )

then $.ImageField.presence = "hidden"

endif

I use event Initialize.

I cannot get this to work. Anyone who knows if I am on track and if it should be possible? I saw in documentation that if I want to hide/display fields adobe form needs to be saved as an Acrobat Dynamic PDF Form. Is this possible for print forms? I create my form in tx SFP.

Best Regards,

Christine Lexander

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

chintan_virani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As you correctly identified Interactive features such as hiding elements based on a condition are not supported for Print Forms.

You will need to make the form dynamic and most likely the change you are trying to make is licensable, so better check with your SAP Account Manager for licensing.

Chintan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer! Then I will try to find another solution instead.

BR Christine

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

NoJo
Active Participant
0 Kudos

there are several ways you can do it....

in your context, use a graphic node

you can add a dynamic url (by reference) if your graphics are placed on a server

or upload your graphic in your printing programm an then pass it via context to the form(Graphic content)

to add some graphics to the form and just display the correct one makes your form bigger....