SAP TechEd Discussions
Join the conversation around SAP TechEd! Discuss details of technical sessions and workshops and anything else conference related.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Community Day in Vienna - nevertheless meet on monday

former_member188973
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I am very disappointed when I noticed there is no community day in vienna this year.

From my point of view, the communitiy day was the decisive event traveling to TechEd. As I booked my flight very early I am in Vienna starting Sunday evening. So I thought maybe there are more of you who expected a community day and arrive earlier in Vienna - so what about meeting Monday afternoon for an exchange of experiences and maybe a little evening event (dinner and bar)?

Anybody interested?

Please contact me or update the thread.

Best regards

Roman

2 REPLIES 2

marilyn_pratt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Take a look at the cluetrain thread. Some of the "action" will actually take place created by the community on route to the event on Monday and I bet you could meet up with us as we step off the train..

I bet too you could find others who are arriving early. Try looking in Twitter for updates of community folks that are coming on Sunday night. We'll be glad to meet you when we step off the train. Details [here|]

0 Kudos

Dear Marilyn

Any update on Bangalore TechEd Community Day on 17th evening ??

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi