Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

abap program

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have transported an abap standard program from development system to production, but this action has provoked more error during upload data.

How can return to preview version program?

I've go to utilities-version in se38 but I'm not find historical version.

Can you help me?

Thanks

Best regards

Gianmarco Bini

Hi Gianmarco,

I've move this to the ABAP forum.

In the future, please do post to the proper forum.

thanks,

Marilyn

Message was edited by: Marilyn Pratt

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If its a new program that you have moved into production, it will not have a version in production.

You might want to compare the programs between the DEV and PROD systems using SE38, compare option.

regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gianmarco,

You said it is a <b>standard program</b>? Are you sure? Moreover, only development system will have all the versions where as QAS and PRD systems will have the most active version.

Have you moved the standard program or modified program ?

can you double check in development for more versions if modified any program.

Regards,

vicky

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you mean any patch work to SAP standard programs

or do you mean any custom program that you developed ?

In any case... it is development system version management that yields you the results. From development system version mamngement you can compare to the code available in production.

Regards

Vinod Pothuri

govind_seenivasan
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to load the previous verison of the program in production, Then go to se38 in Developement system and then go to versions. Select the version before the current active version ( or select the version you want to retrive ) click on the retrieve icon. Now you got the previous version. Now activate it and transport it to Production.

Thats all.

Thanks,

Govind.