Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order Create Bapi (AFS)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope someone can help me with solving the following problem. I'm using /AFS/BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATE to create new sales orders. This is working Ok, except for one thing. Although the item lines are created together with the accompanying schedule lines, I would like to create an item line for each grid value color level.

<u>Current situation:</u>

The first item line contains material 883315539 and the following accompanying schedule lines: "406 MD", "406 L", "812 MD" and "812 L". (406: color, MD: size).

<u>Desired situation:</u>

The first item line contains material 883315539 and the following accompanying schedule lines: "406 MD" and "406 L"

The second item line contains material 883315539 and the following accompanying schedule lines: "812 MD" and "812 L".

Does anyone know how I can manage this?

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,

Ivo de Maat

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maat,

I am also working in the AFS (Garment manufacturing company), I also have 3 dimensional Grid for colou, cup ,size in Material for Sales order creation.

I need sales order creation using BAPI.

Expecting your reply soon

Shankar

0 Kudos

Hi Shankar,

Did you already try to use Function Module /AFS/BAPI/SALES_ORDER_CREATE?

Rgrds,

Ivo

0 Kudos

Hi Ivo,

we are currently working with  /AFS/VBAK_SALESDOCUMENT_CREATE .

Regards,

Ubiratan