cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg RFC TO SOAP Scinario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am using synchronous RFC<->PI<->SAOP scinario. In this RFC is getting dump in the R/3 system itself for some data and got excuted for data.I chcked both channel are fine ( i mean both RFC and SOAP communications are showing green color). there is no error message on MONI for that particular inetrface. RFC connection is fine between R/3 to PI. Is theer any problem from PI if the problem is ther what is that. Is theer any chance to see the messages which comming to PI in the R/3 itself.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Problem is at R3. Have you tested same data with manual RFC test on R3?

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pratheeek,

First in the R/3 system i am excuting some user defined t code it will triggers some progrsm that program is linked to that RFC.

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since it in only failing for some particular data, it cannot be problem with PI., I would suggest you to put break point and see the cause of the problem

Also once the dump comes check slg1 and st22, you might get some more details.

Also try checking SXMB_MONI in R3, i am not sure whether there will be any details or not. But you can try checking that too

Regards

suraj

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check ST22 in R/3 for knowing if there is any problem for that particular call of RFC ...

Once its get executed u can see the same message in PI if iti si suvvessful else check sm58 tcodes on both systems

Rajesh

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramakrishana,

-->The problem might be with your RFC check it once.

-->Whether you are testing the scenario by using the RFC or using the Program?

-->If you are testing the scenario using the program make sure that the data type which yuo maintained are compatable.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

No , that RFC is linked to some program. Ths flow is When i am excuting a some user defined T code it will the program then the proghram call the rfc.