cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cost Centre value not retained.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working on SRM 7.0. When I create a shopping cart with account assignment category as 'Asset' and fill the cost centre field,

on any screen change the value entered in the cost centre field disappears. Please let me know if you have any clue on why this is happening.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards

Archana

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I haven't work with SRM7.0 version but i am assuming it should be the same. Can you please explain, once you select account assignment as ASSET then the ASSET number will work as cost element, why you need the cost center.

Thansk

Padhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Padhi,

Actually cost centre thing is the business requirement.

Regards

Archana

Former Member
0 Kudos

In SPRO Account Assignment Config you have include the Cost Center element for Asset Account Assignment (Primary will be Asset). Then the cost center field/value will be available when you select the asset account assignment.

thanks

Senth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Archana,

Let me know your business requirement, when you select the 'Asset' account assignment, why we require the cost center field? We can get the cost center field, when you select the 'Asset' account assingment, by doing the following steps. But you have to change the account assignment categories in the back end system as well.

If you want to get the cost center field in the shopping cart, when you select the account assignment category as Asset, please follow given steps:

SPRO>SAP Supplier Relationship Management>SRM Server>Crossapplication basic settings>Account Assignment--> Define Account assignment Categories.

Select 'AS' Account assignment and click on Account assignment field.

Remove ASSET_NO and insert COST_CTR

You can see the cost center field, when you select the 'Asset' account assignment.

Regards,

Chandolu Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandolu,

I have the cost centre field when I choose account assignment category as 'Asset', but the problem is that whenever I enter any value against the cost centre field, on any screen change the cost centre value disappears.

Please suggest what can be the problem.

Thanks & Regards

Archana

mike_bohammer
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Archana,

right now I'm facing the same problem and found your post.

Do you have solved the problem somehow meanwhile?

I think this is a bug, but I didn't found any OSS notes and no workaround until now. How do you have solved it?

Thanks in advance,

Mike