cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuration ID

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have created a configuration for my application and another one for the underlying component. I have also enhanced the WD application with the parameter WDCONFIGURATIONID. However when i test the application (with manual entry of the configuration ID in the url) the configuration doesnt seem to take effet.

Is there somethis that i am missing ?

The actual configuration of elements is in the configuration of the component, and in teh configuration of the application i have entered the config ID of teh component...

Any pointers... or could someone provide a detailed step by step process to do this...

Best Regards,

Gaurav

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The process mentioned is fine...kindly look into the things by activating everything........

For you Information ::

Process : 1. Create an Webdynpro Component Configuration ID making the required changes in the Config ID like hiding,change the label , Attributes of the UI elements.

2. Create an Web dynpro Appliciton Configuration ID & map the Webdynpro Component Configuration ID .

Drop out if you need any more assistance

Regards,

Kishore

Edited by: ReddyKK on Oct 8, 2009 1:19 PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any pointers ... ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the WDA, there is a parameter &sap-config-id=& use this parameter & pass the config Id to this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lekkha, I have already done that, and that is why I had added th parameter to teh application, it somehow doesnt work

Thanks for your input ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you checked the configuration that you have created is available for that component or not.

Test this WDA for that user/component. Check the config Id is available in this list or not.

WD_ANALYZE_CONFIG_APPL

wd_analyze_config_user

Or

Else, create a configuration for testing and also create one more application and give this config Id and test it.

Regards,

Lekha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lekha,

The configuration does show WD_ANALYZE_CONFIG_APPL, including the details ...

But still no result ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Was due to a Bug, Note Provided by SAP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

What note did solve the error? I have the same problem,.