Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorization for table "J_1IEWT_ACKN_N"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Our client settings are set to non modifiable and our consultants wants to "make the entry into the J_1IEWT_ACKN table to update the Acknowledge Number in TDS Certificate.

This is a legal requirement to print the Acknowledgement Number on TDS Certificate. Since, there is no available transaction Code created by SAP, update has to be done from tables which will be done quarterly".

Kindly suggest a possible solution.

Thank You.

Anil

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ask one of your development team to write some code which will update the table as required.

Even simpler would be to open up the system quarterly for a little while to perform the update.

Alternatively it may be possible to update the values in Dev & transport the table contents.

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ask one of your development team to write some code which will update the table as required.

Even simpler would be to open up the system quarterly for a little while to perform the update.

Alternatively it may be possible to update the values in Dev & transport the table contents.

0 Kudos

Since the requirement is to update quarterly, transport is the best option. Hardly you have 4 transports in an year.

Regards,

Gowrinadh C

0 Kudos

Thanks Alex and Gowri

I have suggested the same option i.e update in DEV and transport. But my client insisted that, he want to open the system for some time during the quarterly period for that particular table and want to update.

Thank you Alex.

Regards

Anil