SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD customer creation in background when Business Partner (ISU) is created

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In ISU, when Business Partner is created via FPP1, it creates a SD customer in the background once required settings are maintained.

I have observed that the name field passed in Customer is a combination of various name fields (such as: first name, last name, affixe, name supplement etc.) maintained in BP.

The requirement is that only first and last name shall be passed in customer's name field.

Please let me know how we can control this. Also share the information on how Customer creation is triggered (via Event/function module/work flow etc.) in the process of BP creation.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Vandana

2 REPLIES 2

friedrich_keller
Contributor
0 Kudos

Vandana,

I assume that you know that the business partner (and also contract account) are implement by the means of BDT (business data toolset). The task menu of the business partner can be displayed with BUDT. The option 'business partner' -> 'control' -> 'Events' -> BUS7 (business data toolset) shows the define events that are processed during the processing of a business partner.

At event DSAVC the SD customer is retrieved by means of muster_kun (function module ISU_BUPA_EVENT_DSAVC). In the exit EXIT_SAPLES03_001 you should be in the position to change the data in the SD customer as you need it.

Kind regards,

Fritz

0 Kudos

Fritz,

Thanks for the reply. The information was helpful.

Best Regards,

Vandana