cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New componant list for service desk in Solution manager.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We wanted to customize new componants for service desk. Please let me know is it possible to define new componant list in the Solution manager.

Regards,

Bhavesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you explain little bit more???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Waseem,

Actually I want to configure a list of Customise component in side solution manager for incident management.( service desk)

when we create ticket in service desk (in Solman) we have to select a component for the respective module( like BASIS, MM , Etc) those are the standard

Components that is given by SAP. I want to change that list and want to put my own list of component in the system.

is it possible to do it in Solution manager? If yes then what sort of configuration required. ?

Thanks in Advance

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

As far my knowledge we cannot edit/change the SAP components.

Also have a look at the below thread.

Am sorry, if am wrong.

Thx,

Waseem.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh,

look at thread.

Regards,

Shyam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my knowledge, it is not possible to change the standard component.

There is concept of creation of component in CRM.

Is there any CRM consultant, who can throw some light to this.

Regards,

Shyam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are meaning to creation of components in IBase?

Former Member
0 Kudos

have configure Service desk in Solman. with the customise componant. when i try to create ticket from solution manager i am able to create ticket successfully but when i try to create ticket from URl (where we create ticket on the behalf of others) it do not support the customize componant.

Can you tell me from where these BSP pages fatch the componant list ?? how it is connected to backend??

REgards,

Bhavesh