Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USEREXIT to update BSEG-BVTYP field through VF01 transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks !

I have a requirement where I have to update the Partner Bank Type(BSEG-BVTYP) field through the transction VF01.

I tried with many exits like SDVFX008, RV60AFZC, RV60AFZZ and Includes like ZXVVFU01, ZXVVFU08, but unfortunately no results.

I want to know which structure is passed from SD to FI when we create a invoice in VF01.

Please help me, how could i update this field through VF01.

Thanks in advance !

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

List of User Exits and Badi Invokes,

EXIT_SAPLV60B_006

EXIT_SAPLV60B_002

EXIT_SAPLKBER_002

COPA_CALL_CUSTOMER_EXIT_KEAB04

EXIT_SAPLKEAB_003

SD_CIN_LV60AU02

EXIT_SAPLMCS6_000

EXIT_SAPLMCS6_999

EXIT_SAPLMCS6_001

BADI_SD_DOCUMENTFLOW

IDOC_OUTPUT_INVOIC

Thanks,

Arunsri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudarsan

What u r telling u tried the exit

SDVFX008 and u didnot get the solution.

This exit is for the structure sd-fi only and i have created 2 projects with this for somw enhancement and its populating with vf01.

Pls try to craete a project on this exit and write code in the functionm exit of that definitely u will get the solution.

Rajendra

0 Kudos

Thanks Rajendra for your inputs.

Could you please elaborate on your point? because what I did in SDVFX008 is: I assigned the value to XACCIT-BVTYP field in the Include ZXVVFU08, but it did'nt work.

I am getting the message - 'Document xxxxxxxxxx saved(no accounting document created)'.

Could you please tell me where am I going wrong?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Updating value to this

XACCIT-BVTYP is not working?

0 Kudos

No, its giving me the following message:

'Document xxxxxxxxxx saved(no accounting document created)'.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Folks !

My problem is solved. I have used the same exit SDVFX008, I found my error and now its working fine.